Selasa, 03 Agustus 2010

ME, YOU VS THE WORLD

IT WAS jutst like an hour ago my highschool friend anja, popped up a tweet about her blog and encouraged me to fill in my empty trashy blog which I created a log time ago but never get the chance to write WHAT-YOU-SO-CALLED-WRITING--> haha lol. just blame my braindeadcells of creativity mind-

- give-thatisnoneofmyfault-looks *wink

so all thanks to anja woken up my passion to write again lol --and be my 1st follower--
(follower kan artinya pengikut, brarti anja pengikutku dong?-udahkayaksektesesat-) so this is gonnabe my first post
I'm a soontobe 18y.o girl yet to be woman, and this is not my thought, okay-dont u already forget that my creativity brain doesnt work lately- it's just a quote, a quote from a movie which my friends call a trash, yet I watched it anyway, and love the novel behind it. It's ECLIPSE from TWILIGHT SAGA.


not like anyother girl, I don't like bella I don't like edward yet admires the entire cullens family but ed. yes, the movie wasn't satisfied me as a reader of stephenie meyer's piece, and yes too many craps in this movie (but its better than the prequel I think). but this quote has nothing to do with all my whining up there.

Its about me, YOU VS the world



"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won't have to guess. We'll know."

That's quote is so me, so us, what we were facing back then, graduated from school, the most confusing stage in our life when we have to choose yet we don't know what we're choosing- we stuck we stumble- even our pride, our parent's hope is floating in the air waiting to settled down. no one knows where our ships will end up at.

IF this life is a game in the playstation then this stage is where you have to face the king, not the biggest king but just the king to get to the next more difficult level. unfortunately this game isn't there to be repeated if we see game over sign on the tv screen- if we failed, then we failed -

but there always be still enough time- still enough opportunities that god created for us

God gives us time to work hard if we're strong enough. So for all of my dear friends who hasn't been accepted in any univ u want. I dont want to comfort you-i'm bad at it- I just want you to be strong enough

I dont know if u understand it(myworries). but I hope you do.

..
So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won't have to guess. We'll know."

Intro

Foto saya
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
I don't like surprises “So my dream isn’t to become the “best”, it’s to be someone who I’m not ashamed to be.” I am a medical student who happens to love travelling, writing, and coffee. I also love to learn language, try new things, meeting new people and get to know them. I hate to think that anything is impossible. I am stubborn, prideful, and straight forward about things. I am a dreamer and believer. I believe that one smile can change the world. I like to give and it makes me happy to see smiles when I give. http://thedancingshoes.wordpress.com/me/

who's following me-