Selasa, 21 September 2010

Friendship is a process While friend is chemistry, Friend is destiny

I’m a girl, totally refuses to grow up while other at my age are competing to be mature. I don’t like to be seen as a grown up, it’s not that I don’t like it. It’s just I don’t like being complicated. I’m not yet to be a woman.
I like being simple-minded. Narrow minded-if needed
I’m still wearing sneakers while others start to wear heels. I’m still complaining and whining over smallest stuff while others started to worry about bigger stuff.


While the others start using their english to show that they’re capable, I’m still with my javanesse english accent
I am not comfortable being in the spotlight, not like other people
I’m not the best at anything. But I’m just proud to be me.
And To be seen as me
I’m afraid abot what people think about me, but I don’t care. they can just let me be to be my self?
Let me tell you about a story. A story about them who witness my worry.
Or about them who watch the still-same-me
This is not an essay, not a description, not a love story, neither a friendship story, this is all about remembering your high school memories
They say that you can choose with whom you want to be friends. It’s true. But do you know, that I still believe in this small litle secret?
You cannot choose it.
It’s chemistry. And it’s just destiny.
Destiny brings you to the same place and chemistry push you to talk to each other and intacted.
you think you can do that to a different person, but at the end you realize that you can’t
there is a simple comprehension that’s why you can be closer to a person than to another person.
This is what I wanna tell about them
I’m not choosing with whom I first met back in years, and It’s not you
It’s not me to have you sit in front of me, or forced you to sit next to me
Or even I didn’t meant to talk to you
You may not the best and I might cleverer than you
Or you might smarter than me
You may draw better than me or sing better
I don’t care
you don’t have the most same thing in common with me in this world but I know you that well
I may never have any compliment, but I know I respect you in every possible way and your sometimes-silly arguments
You may not the closest person to me but I’m glad that you are there
We may spend our time together but we may never know about each other that well
Sometime you may feel upset with me but I know you know me well enough to forgive my mistake
So I never sorry
You can forget about me and I can forget about you in a wink of an eye, but I choose not to
Every single dream you mention I could care, or every whining you made I could remember
Or you who never show your worried face even though you are who worried the most
You who always answer my question
Not with an answer, just with a unnecessary statement is Enough.
I may not as confident as you, you may look down at me but we are not there to be compared
You may not that c-a-r-e to me or I may not that c-a-r-e to you, but we listen in a special way
We don’t wait for each other because we walk side-by-side
The world may never know what we are talking about because you have your own world, and your own dream, your obsession
I know there is time when we create an uncomfortable feelings towards each other, but I know we will always be able to forget and forgive
I know sometimes you don’t trust me, you have your own opinion
Or think that I’m not smart enough to understand what you’re thinking
You may hate me in every possible way, I know becoming a jerk is my hobby.
You may not choose me to be your friend, neither do I.
Because the friendship is just a process

.. I remember when we were dancing in the rain at that december..
And I remember..When my father thought you were a burglar
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I
I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn






1 komentar:

Ayoe♡2min mengatakan...

wooooyyy..iniii apaaaaaaaa??nangis aq bacae TT_________TT *lebay*

Intro

Foto saya
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
I don't like surprises “So my dream isn’t to become the “best”, it’s to be someone who I’m not ashamed to be.” I am a medical student who happens to love travelling, writing, and coffee. I also love to learn language, try new things, meeting new people and get to know them. I hate to think that anything is impossible. I am stubborn, prideful, and straight forward about things. I am a dreamer and believer. I believe that one smile can change the world. I like to give and it makes me happy to see smiles when I give. http://thedancingshoes.wordpress.com/me/

who's following me-